Back To: Listings > Employment Opportunities
State - Unified
Read all announcements
Request an announcement
Sign up for announcement notices
Browse the ABA Job Board
The District of Columbia Bar has an opening for a Director of Continuing Legal Education in the Programs Division.
Key responsibilities include:
· Managing the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Core Program
· Overseeing the education, registration and certification functions of the bar's Mandatory Course on the Rules of Professional Conduct and District of Columbia Practice (Mandatory Course) for newly admitted members of the bar, and for certain categories of members seeking reinstatement to the bar or changes of membership status.
· Overseeing the development and delivery of ethics training through the bar's Rules Education Program.
· Overseeing online and multi-media interactive training for the CLE Core, Mandatory Course and Rules Education Programs, including planning for technology needs.
· Overseeing outreach with post-course publications, including customer service, marketing, sales and overall quality control.
· Law degree from an ABA accredited college or university. Active membership in the D.C. Bar, or eligible to become an active member. Undergraduate degree in business administration, education or other related fields desirable.
· Eight years of relevant work experience, including three years of experience in administering a continuing professional education program. Experience with a CLE program at a large membership organization or comparable non-profit organization highly desirable.
· Three years' direct managerial experience in an office of comparable size.
· Strong fiscal management skills
· Strong leadership and management skills
Salary & Benefits
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package
Submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements in one document here.
Posted By: TCBA Staff
Listing #: 801
For a more detailed version of this announcement,
The Florida Bar, a statewide, professional, and regulatory organization of lawyers based in Tallahassee, is seeking a Practice Management Advisor. For a complete position description, click here.
This position serves as one of the Practice Management Advisors in The Florida Bar Practice Resource Institute (PRI). Key responsibilities include:
· Providing guidance, information, and general assistance to Florida Bar members, and their staff, regarding law office management, including legal technology, and;
· Producing materials and presents CLE courses on law office management and other administrative management matters related to law office or law practice management.
· Bachelor's degree in a business related field (proof of degree required at interview).
· Five years of direct experience in law office management/legal administration.
· Additional experience in law office management/legal administration may substitute for the degree on a year-for-year basis.
Salary starting at $38,247. Excellent benefits package
Please submit a resume and employment application as a PDF or Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled.
Listing #: 802
Fort Worth Legal Assistant
The Underwood Law Firm’s Fort Worth office is seeking a Legal Assistant with 7+ years of experience in Civil Litigation. Successful candidate must have good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and, experience with the court’s electronic filing systems. This is a busy practice that requires attention to detail and the ability to work under tight time deadlines. In addition, the successful candidate will be expected to manage and maintain client electronic and paper files, and attorney’s calendars. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.
Listing #: 799
The Sarasota County Bar Association is seeking candidates for the position of Executive Director (ED). The ED is responsible for leading and managing the SCBA under the direction of the Board of Directors. This is a full-time position commencing in November 2015, with an expected annual salary range of $60,000-$75,000.
Applicants must have a college degree, experience working with non-profit Boards, at least 10 years of management experience, and a strong foundation in budgeting and financial management.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and the phone number of at least two references to:
783 S. Orange Ave., Suite 220
Sarasota, FL 34236
In your cover letter, please describe your experience with managing non-profit organizations and describe the organizations’ membership size, annual budget, and number of employees.
Applications are due April 15.
Listing #: 800
Small In-House legal department seeking additional attorney with 3 to 5 years experience in real estate and contracts. Please send resume, salary requirements and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted By: hiring manager
Listing #: 803
Click here to
buy your tickets now for
Coming March 28!
April 11, 2015
Register here now!