Would you like to join a dynamic, rapidly growing legal team helping clients repair their broken lives? We have been helping clients for over 30 years.
Social Security Disability Law firm based in San Antonio, Texas with offices throughout the state seeks a Texas licensed attorney to handle disability hearings. Duties will include legal advice to clients, as well as preparation for and presentation at disability hearings before Administrative Law Judges. Legal writing is an important part of the job, at the ALJ and Appeals Council levels.
Position to be based in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas, but will also require travel to hearings in other cities and states. Spanish speaker preferred. The preferred candidate will have a minimum 2 years of experience practicing Social Security disability law.
Please provide a writing sample.
* Location: based out of Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas
* Compensation: We pay a competitive salary based on background and experience, with bonus and a comprehensive benefits package including 2 weeks vacation, health benefits, and a 401(K) plan
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Forward a writing sample and resume to email@example.com.