Associate General Counsel
Community College seeking attorney with at least 4 years' experience in dealing with transactions related to governmental entities including the Public Information Act and the Open Meetings Act. Qualified individuals must have excellent communications and negotiation skills. Position will report to the General Counsel.
• Juris Doctorate from a regionally accredited college or university, and
• Minimum four year’s experience with a law firm which provides legal services for governmental entities or equivalent experience, and
• Minimum four year’s legal experience in drafting and reviewing contracts involving governmental entities,and
• Licensed to practice law in Texas with a license in good standing, and
• Valid Texas Driver's License and insurable through TCCD insurers
To be considered for this position, please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: http://apptrkr.com/379200