Back To: Listings > Employment Opportunities
Associate Counsel – Job Summary
Lackland Holdings is actively recruiting for an Associate Counsel. We are seeking an attorney with litigation and real estate transactional experience to join the legal team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-5 years of legal experience with a law firm.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Litigating general issues and real estate foreclosure actions as assigned
• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and managing contracts
• Counseling company leaders on real estate matters
• Assisting in risk management
• Assisting and overseeing complex litigation handled by outside counsel
• Homeowner association creation and management
• Researching case law and statute for real estate related issues
• J.D. degree from an accredited law school
• Licensed to practice law in Texas
• Minimum of 4-5 years of contract, litigation and transactional real estate experience
• Strong communication skills and flexibility
• Strong work ethic and an ability to meet deadlines
Contact Benjamin Compton – email@example.com
Listing #: 859
Texas Law Firm, with a large established school law practice, is looking for an attorney to join this growing practice group. The successful candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in the school law area. The position involves representing independent school districts in a general counsel role and will be located in the Firm’s Fort Worth office.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listing #: 860