How Do I Update My Panels After I Become A Member?
- You can easily update or change your LRIS Panels selections while Joining or Renewing
- If you need to update your panels in the mid year, please contact the LRIS Team to request an update
- If your new panels, require additional Experience Documentation, make sure to submit them on your LRIS Documents Page.
My Insurance Has Expired Or I Need to Submit My Updated Documents?
- All you need to do is submit your new documentation on your LRIS Documents Page.
- Please note that this is not instantaneous, our LRIS needs to review your updated documentation and will make the changes on your record.
How Do I Renew/Pay My LRIS Membership?
- If you're a TCBA Member, your LRIS Membership will be included in TCBA Membership Renewal Process
- You can check to see if you have any outstanding renewals or your current panel selections on your MySubscriptions Page.
How Do I Update My Cases Online?
If You Are Retaining/Or Closing A Pending Case:
- Locate the referral under the My Referrals Tab and click the link
- At the top right of the referral you will see buttons for Retain Referral or Close Referral
a.) If you are retaining the case, select Open - Under Investigation/Fees Anticipated
b.) If you are closing the case, select the matching the closing status.
- Not sure which status to use? Review our LRIS Referral Map
If Your Open Case Is Complete:
- Locate your case under My Retained Cases
- Scroll down to the bottom of the referral and you will see Case Status
- Select the correct Closed status that matches your case
How Do I Make A Payment Online For An Open Case?
- You can only make payments to cases that are in:
- Open - Under Investigation/Fees Expected
- Closed - Hourly Fee
- Closed - Contingency Case
- If your case is still in Pending - Referral Sent to Attorney, see the How to Update my Cases? answers.
To Make A Payment:
- Search in your My Retained Cases or My Referral/Case History for the referral in question and click on the case
- Scroll down to Fee Information
- Enter any Filing and Offense Expenses
- Enter in the total amount received from the client. Our system will automatically calculate what you owe to the LRIS Service
- When finished, make sure to check the affirmation and then Record Fee
- You will see a popup asking you to confirm the amounts entered. Press ok to proceed.
- The screen will refresh and you will see the calculated fee for based on the amount entered
- If you are ready to enter the payment, click the check box to the right of the line and then click Make Payment
- This will take you to the payment screen so that you can pay by credit card or affirm that you are sending a check in
Do I Need To Reopen A Case To Make Additional Payments?
- No, if you are just entering supplementary payments from the client, you can leave the status as closed and just record additional payments.
Do I Need To Pay In Full Or Can I Make Ongoing Payments?
- Currently you can only pay in full if using a Credit Card. If you need to make smaller payments, please submit those by check to the TCBA.
A Closed/Non Retained Case Has Come Back, How Do I Re-Open My Referral?
- Locate the case in your My Referral/Case History and open it. At the top right hand corner you will see a button through which you can use to re-open the case.
Why Do I Seeing All My Open Cases In My Monthly Report Instead Of Just The Previous Month's?
- In our new system we are trying to keep a better track of all assigned cases so we are asking you to review and updated all cases currently assigned to you.
How Do I Mark Cased That Are Still Open or Have No Changes?
- If a case is still open or has no changes at this time, please leave it in its current status online.
- If filling out the monthly document to return to the LRIS, please reiterate its current status.
Still Have Questions? Email our LRIS Team Now