Your membership includes many benefits, including the following:
- Inclusion in and access to a searchable member directory available only to TCBA members;
- Access to e-communities as a section or committee member that allows you to share information with your colleagues;
- Legal news and updates provided through TCBA’s weekly emails;
- Access to free and reduced rate CLE events, including CLE offered through TCBA’s 18 substantive law sections and the Brown Bag CLE Pass; and
- Inclusion in exclusive networking events, including the Bench Bar Conference and Docket Call Socials.
Other Benefits Include:
Law Pay Law Pay by Affiniscape is a credit card merchant and process service built for attorneys. Discounted processing rates are available for Tarrant County Bar Association members. Visit their website for more information at www.LawPay.com/tcba.
Tarrant County Bar Bulletin
The Tarrant County Bar Association publishes the bi-monthly ‘Bulletin’ which is the major medium to the Association’s members for information on the legal community and upcoming events. Each ‘Bulletin’ includes useful information for the members such as Welcome New Members, Section News, Lawyers On The Move and In the News, Public Notices from Courts and Clerks, Library Acquisitions and Articles by local judiciary and attorneys. For more information about the Bar Bulletin, contact Elizabeth Banda at email@example.com.
Low Cost Classified Ads on the Website
Members only: The first 20 words are $35 plus $1 per word thereafter. The website gets over 5,000 hits per month. For a complete quote, contact Elizabeth Banda by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Low Cost Mailing Labels
Mailing labels for the TCBA membership or all attorneys in Tarrant County are available for purchase from the Association. Orders must be placed five days in advance. Requests for labels should be directed to Carolina Ibarra by e-mail email@example.com, by fax 817.335.9238 or visit the TCBA office.
Download the form here TCBA Mailing Labels Request Form.
Printing, Copy & Litigation Services
- Falcon Litigation Solutions offers discounts on copying, litigation displays, trial boards, etc. to TCBA members. Call Falcon at 817.870.0330 and say you are a TCBA member.
- JSB offers a 10% discount to TCBA members on printed materials — business cards, letterhead, envelopes, business forms, brochures, flyers, and more. For a quote, call 817.577.0572.
Services for Members
- Fort Worth Zoo has discounted tickets to TCBA members.
$13.00 for adult tickets, $10 for child or senior tickets.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 817.338.4092. If you want tickets mailed to you or will be charging the tickets, add 50 cents.
- Magic Shred is a secure shredding business that shreds your documents on-site and offers a 10% discount to TCBA members. TCBA also offers two free shredding events for its members per year. Members may bring up to five boxes to shred for free. Call the TCBA office for details.
Fee Arbitration Committees
The Fee Dispute Committee, which includes public members, serves the important function of settling fee disputes that might otherwise escalate into grievances or lawsuits between clients and attorneys.
For more information and to download Fee Arbitration Forms, click here.
The Tarrant County Bar Foundation offers the Bar Center for rent, and TCBA members receive a discount on the rental fee. The open Bar Center can seat up to 192 people, or the Center can be divided into three separate sections, which will seat 30 people each with tables and chairs, for meetings, mediations, arbitrations and seminars. The board room (seating 18) is also available.
Contact the TCBA office at 817.338.4092, and ask for Anne, or another staff member can help you, for availability and rates, and to reserve the space you need for your clients.