The purposes of the Business Litigation Section are:
- To study state and federal business litigation issues in Tarrant County and other parts of Texas and the United States;
- To provide a forum for discussion of state and federal business litigation issues among lawyers;
- To foster communication between lawyers and the local judiciary;
- To provide continuing legal education opportunities on state and federal business litigation issues;
- To promote and encourage ethics and integrity in business litigation; and
- To enhance and improve our system of justice and the delivery of quality legal service to the clients and the public.
The Business Litigation Section schedules quarterly meetings.
Chair: Graigory Fancher, Bourland, Wall & Wenzel, P.C.